Cold Toes

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Cold Toes

Post by Songhue »

Moath chirruped happily as the pixie took to the air, using the excuse to hop into the skies and off her leg. She was small enough that few, if any, would have noticed how she stood or any extra hopping as she walked, considering how a fowl's legs were constructed. Path, however, knew her game.. For their minds worked in such similar ways.

"Fly low, of course," the golden mare rumbled, flicking her ears as her feathered bonded zipped between them. "We're faster than we look."

"We have to be," Sparkle added as his eyes followed the zipping pixie "To keep up with that little bird."

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

As the others took off, Vineda swooped out of her flutter into a swallow. "Tag it is, then! Let the game begin!" she answered, leaving a laugh lingering behind her. They joy of flight overwhelmed her for a second as she swriled through the breeze.

How fast were these serians, anyhow?, she thought a little nervously. She's have to keep a careful eye out! She glanced about for Moath and Shadow Flame, and realized she had no idea who she was fleeing from! "Who's It first?" she called with an excited shiver as the air whipped around her.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

"If not Tag, then perhaps a race? Now that we all have wings, it seems that we can do either, or do something completely different." Shadow Flame flew to a daisy and landed on it, standing on the petals and flitting his wings absent-mindedly, unknowingly spreading some pollen through the air to other flowers.
Looking down and noticing that he was, for a lack of better terms, in the nude, he quickly grabbed a few blades of grass and fashioned himself a kilt, so that he would not seem rude. In his other forms, he did not mind not having any coverings; in fact, he preferred it. However, when his forms took on a more human appearance, he felt more compelled to at least cover himself a bit.
"I apologize, I had forgotten that I normally am not clothed. It's not something I usually have to worry about." he said, with a nervous chuckle as his face turned pink with embarrassment. "So," he continued, quickly changing the subject, "What game would you two lovely ladies prefer to play? I'm still up for playing any number of games, you see."
Still full of energy, he flitted about, waiting patiently for the responses of Songhue and Vineda with a gentle smile.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Laughing at the handily made kilt, Vineda swerved down and picked at a late berry. With care she held it gingerly between her beak. Up into the air again she flew, over the poor unsuspecting Shadow Flame. Dipping gracefully down over him, she dropped the berry and chimed, "Heads up! Thinkfast!"

Not stopping to watch and see if her new friend avoided the berry, she chirped, "Let's play tag! I'll be It!" Tag was a good game for now, and nobody said they couldn't pick a different one later. Light as a feather, she looped playfully through the air to tug gently at one of Sparkle's locks. Let's get this game started! She was raring to go now!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue's eyes danced as she swooped between Sign's ears, chirruping a happy sing song as she circled around to pluck a berry from a bush. Tag was a fine game, good for quick reflexes and quicker thinking.

One lesson she taught all of her bonded - being quick of body was not always the advantage needed.

Sparkle gave a playful nicker and bucked forward as Vineda tugged at his forelock, tossing his mane with his old exuberance as he tore across the open field. She wouldn't catch him first, no way, no how.

Path found herself trotting around back of the berry bushes, letting her legs take her in any direction that just happened to not be where Vineda was. Songhue followed the sun mare for the moment, hiding her blue gray body in the silken sky blue strands of her mane as a form of camouflage. She had always been the kind go hide in a bush and watch first, fleeing only when her cover was blown - only this time, it was the mane of a Serian that she chose to disguise herself with.

"let the game begin!" Sparkle whinnied, his eyes laughing merrily as they watched Shadow Flame's reaction to the berry bomb. He couldn't see everyone, but he did see Path and the pixie that had woven his own kilt, so it was they he kept an eye on.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Hearing Vineda's call to think fast, Shadow Flame flew out of the way just as a berry whizzed past his head and chuckled. Heading off in a new direction as fast as he could, he called out behind him "Catch me if you can!" and laughed some more, feeling exhilarated. Whizzing through some bushes, carefully avoiding thorns.
As soon as he was out, he shifted forms yet again, this time to a blue roan stallion, and started galloping away from Vineda, a huge grin spreading across his face, as his nostrils flared, allowing for more air to rush to his lungs.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx