Cold Toes

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Cold Toes

Post by Vineda »

Following a bit of mischief that sparked through her mind, Vineda let her gathered energy go and shifted in a blink to a tiny fairy. She flitted about Shadow Flame's head briefly to let him catch her scent, then when she was sure he would know it was her she settled herself in the top of the thick ruff around his neck. She rested herself for this tiny span of time as she waited to hear what her friends thought, flitting filigreed wings playfully and wearing an impish grin.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

"What say after Sparkle's turn we think of a new game? It might be fun to try something different." He smiled a bit and then stood up, wagging his tail softly. "Hide and seek sounds good to me."
Seeing Vineda shift, he grinned as she settled into his thick fur and chuckled a bit.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue watched silently, more than content to simply observe for the moment. So the stranger wished to study.. Very well, there was little to be done in that case other than not bothering him.

Sparkle Snorted slightly beside her, making her twitch an ear but nothing more as he spoke to their friends.

"If y'all are tired of the game then there's no sense in waiting. Hide and seek is too similar to tag at times, however. What do you say to a game of riddles?

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda relaxed as she heard ShadowFlame's laughter; she'd been nervous that her taking such liberties might offend, but she should've known better. Old habits and boundaries forever came back to haunt her just when she would have a moment's peace.

Now she leaned forward and gave his ears a good scratch in thanks for letting her perch there comfortably. She spoke loudly, that her friends might hear her despite her small size. "I am slow to tire of our game of tag, but a rest would probably be a good idea..."

Riddles! That was one she'd not thought of! She turned over Sparkle's suggestion with surprise, unsure. Word games were fun but it had been ages... since she was a young child! And she hadn't been very good at them... "Long has it been since I played at games of language, but I'm game. I'll try, surely."

In this form especially she literally bounced with energy, so she gave ShadowFlame's ruff one more scratch then used her wings to lift herself from his back. No matter that she'd told herself this was the time to rest from the game of tag. She was tired, but not unpleasantly so.

As she lowered herself gently to the ground she shifted to her wolfskin, laying down on the ground. She rested her russet head on her forepaws, only her light blue eyes moving and the occasional flick of an ear to show the restless energy flickering beneath the surface.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

"That sounds like a good plan. It will be a chance to exercise our grey matter, as opposed to just our bodies. Let's hope my grey matter isn't flabby." Shadow Flame chuckled and grinned a wolfish grin.

"So, shall we begin?"
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Pierre Monteux
Regular
Regular

Post by Pierre Monteux »

Pierre sat back and watched. Shapeshifters, he thought to himself. It was known to him of some magic that could obscure a person from being seen by another, but that only happened between two people, and was only a visual change. To actually change into another form at will, and be that form.....it is beyond some of the basic principles of the world. I should stay a while, for everything I see says that there is more I do not know.

Pierre leaned back, holding his staff, letting the magic of the land flow through him. There were many subtle differences in it from the energy he was used to. Those few differences, could mean so much.
さよなら