does anyone know when the adoptions are going to be?

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

does anyone know when the adoptions are going to be?

Post by Songhue »

does anyone know when the adoptions are going to be? i checked yesterday and today but i can't find anything that says they're up. and i know that you have to check your serian status thingy to get to the adoption link, i was just wondering if i missed them. :?: :???: :out:

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Foxx is gone right now, and she won't have the adoptions up for a while. Any new people will have to go through Foxx's new process though, so Tink, I think you might want to wait a little to see if she actually made the process yet...
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Sorry guys... I know I've been away for ages. I'm getting the internet up at my new place, but I have to buy a new wireless card for my Mac, and that takes a bit of shipping time. I'm going to see if I can transfer files onto this computer, but I'm fairly sure I can't.

Basically, adoption date is still up in the air. It could be soon, it could not.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.