Dont know whats happening

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Dont know whats happening

Post by Chidory »

Something seems to be wrong. Everytime I try to get around the site it keeps bringing me back to log in. Like if I want to post it brings me to log in and no matter how many time I put in my password and the info needed the same things pops up.

Its starting to drive me nuts because i cant see whats happening in the rest of the forum. The only time it seemed to work was when I was at school. And how come theres like 13 guests at once, thats kinda weird. Is something big planned.

Sorry for this I'm just really confused.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

The only thing I can think of that's making the site do that is that your home computer has permissions issues with it. Did you change your browser settings recently? Perhaps to disable cookies or something?

Is anyone else having these issues?
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sounds like you have cookies disabled.
If you're running a FireFox browser, go to your tools>options then click on the privacy tab>cookies. Then just trot on into the exceptions area of that. Look for sionayra.com on the list... See if it's got them allowed, allowed for the session or blocked. My suggestion is when/if you find sionayra.com on the list, high light it then click "remove site" and try again. This time checking the "remember this" box and click allow. If you clear your cache and clear all the stuff every time you close the browser, it Should be ok and be fine for privacy issues as well.

I don't know how IE handles things though. From what I've heard IE's format for this sort of thing is a bear to get around though. But you'd have to get somebody who uses IE to help there; sorry. :?
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*wonders is I'm the only computer ignorant/phobic person left on earth*

The cookie angle sounds good to me, but seein as I've never used them myself I wouldn't know. That and I have to use the computer lab in the library, both here and at home as we have no phone line.

*winces at how moronic I sound and quietly slips back outside where I belong*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

IE is pretty much the same thing, but yah. It sounds as if you've got the cookies blocked.

So if your using Internet Explorer, click on Tools then Internet Options. Then on the little tabs at the top click Privacy, and you'll see a little scrolly thing at the Left side. If in bold text it says "Block All Cookies", then scroll the little object on the side down until it says Medium, not Medium High.

Then click OK and you're done, and it should work. Hopefully >_>;;

*Is a semi-computer dork* :stunned:

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I had that problem and talked to Foxx about it. I couldn't even log in at all... so now even though Foxx reset my password, I still have to reset it each time I want on. lol