Ok, I know this question makes me look new...

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Ok, I know this question makes me look new...

Post by Songhue »

But as far as I know the only way to get a serian redraw is through festival tickets. Somehow these festivals always happen while I'm unable to get to a computer, so I was -hoping- that someone would either know a different way I could do this or be willing to give up some tickets. I know it seems like a selfish thing to ask, but Sparkle's sort of out of place with these new styles, and his current image on the site isn't working anyway. And yes, I would wait until poor Foxxy has a couple hours to kill and nothing to do. Seems like she's worked to the bone sometimes, bless her heart. :stunned:

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Festival tickets are the only way so far to obtain a redraw. I would offer some of mine, but there are still a few redraws that I'm after myself :D so good luck with finding offers!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Ya, same here too. I would like to get a redraw for Amber. lol Is this years contest open, or are the contest in the login page? Sorry, I'm a little confused.
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Festival Tickets are the only way to get the Redraws right now, but sometime in the future I plan on making them Contest prizes. Just have to find some time :out:
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

That's ok Foxx, I now you it takes alot of time. So don't worry. I love all your serians and hard work.^^ Also if you don't mind me asking, how did you learn to draw so good?
I need a new image holder...lol