Private Lounge

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Private Lounge

Post by waterlily »

One wishes there was a Private Lounge where One could post open topics, but whose posts were not visible to non-registered users. Not like the Visitors Glade. ;)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Private Lounge

Post by Songhue »

If this is permitted/by your leave, Foxx.

There used to be, actually, an Adopters Chat to be specific. The description under it was most loved - "We're not elitist, we just appreciate good grammar" or some such thing as that. Always made me grin.

It hasn't been seen by me for a while, however, and I'm not entirely sure why or what the story may be there. Frankly it's none o my business, Foxx can do what she wants with the place. XD

But tell me, why would you wish for such a place, to begin with?

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One wants to post some topics that One would rather not be visible to every Tom, Dick and Harry that passes by. But One will abide by whatever *She* decides. :heart:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Naturally, but my inquiry was more over what nature these threads would be - what do you wish to post? There may be other areas, yet, that would be best suited for what you have in mind, if perhaps not yet visible to you (they may be or they may not, that's a little uncertain on my end of things)

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Ah yes. One forgot that he may not be seeing all the available boards. One was presumptuous. One apologizes. One will be content with the setup that is available to him until other options present themselves.

One just wanted to post some topics that are personal to One and One did not want them to be visible to passer-byers. One will get to these in due time. ;)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I (stupidly) had auto-prune enabled for the Adopter's Chat, so I lost all of the posts and there didn't really seem to be a need for it atm, so I disabled it until we need it again in the future ^^; I love that forum category too XD

The way things work here really is that all newcomers are welcome, but until you have been approved for Serian adoption, you may be restricted from certain areas (both in the forums and on the main site itself) ^^; This is just to protect the adopters' interests and make the site have a nice comfortable atmosphere for everyone involved ^^ Once you become an adopter you will be able to see almost everything that the site has to offer :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.