To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hehe, well, I had a much simpler wedding in mind ($900, 2 days on a farm with horses, close relatives and friends only) but my mother is... well, normally she's super easy-going, but she insisted that if I invite someone from a generation in the family, then I have to invite that WHOLE GENERATION >< So I wanted 4 of my cousins to come (I have a huuuuuuge family, over 25 cousins, not counting my fiancee's side) then I had to invite all of the cousins >< So what should have been about... 40-50 people is now trying very hard not to go above 100. I think she's trying to kinda make this whole thing more of a family reunion/wedding than just a wedding.

My parents are covering it, though, so I don't really have a choice :P They're letting me pick the theme and vendors of things, though, so I guess it's not that bad. That's what I get for being the first sibling that gets married ^^;;;;
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Coulda eloped like me! XD I can see that kind of chaos with the next one to get married in mine - I was first too, but my sis is engaged. I don't even want to Think about the dress shopping that will be involved....

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, luckily my dress shopping wasn't too bad ^^ Hopefully after this weekend I'll have almost everything all sorted out. It's going to be a lot of fun, but I'm so very tired :sleep:

If I do have time to finish up Ovela this weekend, it'll be tomorrow night. She's seriously almost done, I just need to do about an hour more of shading and tweaking and I'll be able to post her ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

dresses?! *flees* :P

Hope it was fun, and successful! ^^ and I'm so curious to see if Ovela's outline changed much! Hopefully some down time this weekend for the Foxxy as well, time for sleeps!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Foxxfyre wrote:Yeah, luckily my dress shopping wasn't too bad ^^
How many dresses did you end up trying on before you found yours? I was really lucky and found mine pretty quickly, it was only the 4th, maybe 5th one that I tried on.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I've only ever had to worry about getting a prom dress, and that took a fair amount of effort. I'm sure my wedding dress would require a lot more tries, unless I got lucky xD