Special Adoption

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: Special Adoption

Post by Aria »

Aww! Your sketches always look so cool! :D Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It'll be amazing alright, and our Foxxy usually takes sketches in a direction that surprises just about everyone. :)

Kyra, I think the only abandoned I really have a 'click' with like how you mentioned Angel and Teardrop would be Fearie. I promised myself not to get overly fond of anyone, not again. I remember twice falling hard for someone and hoping against hope - and luck weren't with me either time. I didn't handle it too well or all that gracefully either time on top of that. >_< Soo I'm very, very, veryveryveryveryveryVeryVERY fond of Faerie although I don't find myself really 'wanting' her with that grabby-paw desire. Just admiring her. Very fondly. :)

Right now, when it comes to the lady of the hour, I'm massively antsy. Couldn't sleep at all last night. :lol: I'm all sorts of prepared to congratulate who the dearling chooses when she settles with Foxx to discuss the possibilities, I just need a name to put to it!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Veil's amazing. I've been stalking her. :angel:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I've got a bunch more outlines that I've been too lazy to scan in... Grace, Viridian, and Stiletto are my favorites out of that lot, I'll have to show them to you eventually ^^ They're all a bit fierce, though, so I've got to come up with some that are a bit less fierce looking ^^;

Also, I forgot that wings take a lot out of my hand so I had to stop before Zara was 100% finished tonight :( I'll definitely get the rest of the touch-ups done by tomorrow though ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I also just finished deciding on whom Eternal would best fit with :) You all made it so hard!! All of the entries seemed to have a really great understanding of a piece of her personality, but of all the submissions I really do feel that Songhue had the best grasp of the strength and pride that comes with Eternal's Altar and Rogue type, and her slight arrogance and semi-elitism that sometimes lurks under her peaceful exterior.

Though for a Celestial Light Serian, she is definitely still a relatively pleasant Serian to be around ^^; I don't mean to make her sound like a jerk, I was just pointing out the pieces of Songhue's description that made me decide that she was the best fit for Eternal :P

Congrats Songhue :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*stops choking on joy enough to say something*

Welcome home, sugar.

I'm beyond stunned Foxxy, I gotta say. :) And. I'm keeping this short and quiet because what I actually said was in all 'caps' and not very lady-like.

Sweet Epona I cain't believe y'all thought I would be worthy. :D

*scramble-bounce-glee*