To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

Post by Foxxfyre »

Happy holidays, I hope you guys all had an amazing year! I'm heading up to my parents starting tomorrow, but once I get back (26th-ish) I'm going to start coloring in some of the Serians I owe ^^ Here's my current IOU list:

New Serians
Velvet

Adult forms for:
Darroch
Satomi
Astarte
Bellatrix

Completed
Ovela
Zara
Keidas
Hollyberry
Cyclone
Bellatrix (foal)

PLEASE let me know if I missed anyone!! I've already got a lot of coloring done on everyone but Velvet and Cyclone, so I just have to do all the crazy little details that I'm starting to have a love/hate relationship with ^^;

Also, my job decided on stuff being due on the 15th of January... so between now and then I'll probably only be able to get two or three Serians max out, but after that deadline (and some sleep!) I should be able to pick up the pace a bit ^^ Stupid 70 hour work weeks......

I promise, I'll make them worth the wait ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

Post by Rainer »

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's going to say to take your time, we're in no rush ^^
70 hours a week is insane! So try not to wear yourself too thin; deep breaths, take care of yourself, and we'll be here when you can. Just like we've always been!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Yay for Hollyberry and foals growing up, but do not rush. Take you time, its the holidays no rushing is allowed lol. Wow 70 hours a week is insane, I never pull that off. Max I did in the summer and this only happened twice was a 63 hours work week and a 54 hour week twice each and that wore me out so much.

I the holidays are going great for you and hope Christmas is full of lots of fun and surprises!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Whoo, visits with parents! :D You have fun now, y'hea?!

K, aside from the obvious 'don't kill yourself,' which others have already said for me - Thanks for keepin us in the loop! You're very sweet to us, and yer appreciated for it. :)

Aaaand hope you have a good Christmas! I already celebrated my holiday, had a mini-feast on Yule and everything, but I get to do the Christmas thing with the fam as well. Bonus! I'd give you an extra holiday as well if I could. Even With the crazy schedule (brutal, but hey, hours = money, right?) you gotta take that (much needed - okay, probably desperately needed) time to honestly relax as well.

And I'll level with ya - the one I'm most eager to see out is Velvet. I can't even begin to imagine how happy it'll make Tigs to have that gal prancin and a dancin around the fields! Personally, I volunteer for Darroch to be put on hold for a bit - the girl's done so much for all of us an' this place in general, I think I'd rather her get her happy-glee-dance before I do!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year Foxx!! have a good time with family! ^.^
Hop you're still enjoyin work, especially with that many hours! *jaw dropped* I'm gearing up for the family time as well, though we still don't have a game plan :lol:

*squee* That's super exciting news to hear!! I've been so curious as to how the foals will grow up and what the holiday serians will look like colored!

Happy Holidays everyone!!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Welcome back Foxx! Icing was mine from about 7 years ago, when I was pregnant with my middle child! She wasn't going to be breedable if I remember correctly, and take your time! I am in no rush. just glad to be back!