August/13 Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: August/13 Adoptions

Post by Tigress »

Looks like I can finally close this :D

Congrats to Vineda with her first choice of 2nd Gen: Nimbus would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Keira with her third choice of Summer Sea: Maelstrom would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Sunblind with her first choice of Summer Storm: Flash would like to go home with you!
Congrats to OneWingedAngel with her first choice of Forest Song: Hydra would like to go home with you!

To make it easier for guessing, CL abandons will basically not be given out by me unless in special events. They're supposed to be rare, so getting one in an abandon draw is a bit too easy ;).
Since there was such limited interest, I thought 'why not give everyone who applied a Serian this month?' and so I did! Enjoy!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Pssst, Tigsy, Vinny had the first choice of second gen. :lol:

Congrats everyone! :) I'm glad everyone found a good match!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Wooops, saw your name and Avi right below hers and somehow your posts merged together lol you are now one being :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Eeeeek!!! Yay *loves on my new beauty* time to make room at home :lol:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Oooooh thanks Tigs! That's super exciting!!! Congrats all! Can't wait to get wifi back, lots to do for the lovelies :)

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*squeals* I love Flash's colour, so bright and, well, flashy *g* Got him all updated and posted with Shadow, so far the two aren't exactly gonna be friends, one too dark and brooding, the other too energetic and bright but as the newbies to the hill they are hanging out together :)