Adoption timer finally updated :)

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Adoption timer finally updated :)

Post by Vineda »

Hiya Silverdust! Welcome back! Grad school, eh? What are you studying?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Great to see you, Silv! I'm glad you still check on the place. :) It's so great to see things picking back up! I hope grad school isn't eating you alive...

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Thanks Vineda! Totally get the hibernation thing ;) Having a three year old doesn't give me much opportunity to hibernate though. Blech.

Thanks for the help with that Foxx! I'm looking forward to getting going again (hopefully I'll be able to keep up...)

Silv! Great to see you again too!

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

*hugs and waves all around* :D

I'm doing an MFA in Creative Writing--again, thanks to all you lovelies for putting up with me through the years and teaching me what's what <3 Trying not to be eaten alive, but I'm part of the TA program too so it's all starting to ramp up this year xX

btw Foxx, I finally have NightTears up and paged--story still forthcoming. One of my goals has been to get all my pages updated, but we'll see how much writing time I get >_<

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Silver!! We have to finish up some of our ancient plots someday.

It's great to see how easy it is to breathe life into this place no matter how much time passes! I have to say this is a unique community in that respect.

As a token of my warm fuzzies, I've given you guys something to distract you while you wait. We have some new forever-home candidates so go make moon eyes at your favorites :heart:
This list will likely grow in the next 3 weeks if my emails and pms go unanswered, which is bittersweet, but I know Foxx feels good knowing they'll be going to loving homes :).

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Arg, seeing abandoned serians is so hard :/
*moon eyes-ing away*