February Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: February Adoptions

Post by Songhue »

I'll have to disagree about seeing them making it harder. XD Congrats, everyone! I have a weak spot for soft tones and unique wings, so I'm super thrilled for Aria, but they are all spectacular. Reticent is a surprise! I think I got the best match for me, though. *pats Plasma's shoulder* He'll be right at home with my lot, and believe it or not my mate is really excited about getting him to our realm. ^.^ I'm looking forward to seeing him meet Caustic! That'll *really* be intense! Ohhh, so much fun shall be had...

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Just updated the serian information with Reticent's new page :D I definitely was expecting a more subdued look for him, based on the name, but I'm so delighted I was mistaken :heart: I'm really fighting the urge to dive right into the Fields again xD

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I’m suprised it’s stayed so quiet so far, thought there’d be a few new threads by now :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'll be replying sometime on Monday night/Tuesday morning - my first weekend in a month, woohoo! :) I'll also have Plasma paged by then and finish getting my site converted over. Supper time, gotta run!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, Reticent was named more for the tertiary definition than the primary... so: Reluctant; unwilling.

I kinda saw him as having a bit of an attitude about.... everything XD But you can interpret it as you will ^^

I just finished the outlines for Euphoria and Swift :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Lark and Swift, eh? Gah, I am so stoked about all the inspiration. This altar has a beautiful start!

LOVE Reticent’s eyebrows