February Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: February Adoptions

Post by Tigress »

Songhue wrote:Spent a few hours tweaking, but *most* of my original site is transferred over - and once I've double checked who gets what music I can rename the new HTML site so that all the lovelies have the same URL. :) Frees me up for writing a new page tonight, now that all the nitpickiness is behind me! I also discovered I need to update poor Thorn's page... He's gone through a -lot- of changes lately.

TL;DR
Paging and posting tonight, now that small things are out of the way.
You're a machine, woman!! Go you! :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Not /really/ since I crashed for about ten hours in there. xD But everything is done, Plasma is paged, the links shall be updated, and now I can post! Only thing extra is updating Thorn's story, but sadly that can wait til tonight. This morning, I post!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I updated Plasma's status, thank you for doing all that crazy amount of work so quickly!!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Thanks, and of course. ^^' Gotta make sure and take care of my lovelies. <3 What kind of bonded would I be, otherwise? I honestly feel bad that it took almost a week to get poor Plasma a proper place. ^^"

Heh... Alliteration. XD

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Possibly weird question, but I remember reading in the Silent Song altar lore that their appearance can depend on a secondary altar they're physically born to--is that still canon? I'm kinda interested in where Reticent would fall :)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yep :) I thought about including that in the adoption information but then forgot to actually put it in there ^^;;;; I think I'll include it in future adoptions and in the database as well, but for the curious, here is the secondary altar they were born to:

Lotus: Sacred Sea
Reticent: Eternal Sun
Spire: Arctic Winds
Reverie: Red Sands
Lace: Deep Shadows
Plasma: Summer Storm
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.