2nd Gen Renaming

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2nd Gen Renaming

Post by Foxxfyre »

No problem at all, I haven't actually found the time to get to Vineda's renamings, so that makes this much easier since I get to do yours at the same time :) I'll let you both know when they're done!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Truth's Throne - the Double Trouble thread where he got his name and Shiro ended up wandering around as a Casanova. That was where the traditional second gen naming was brought up, but never explicitly stated originally (though I did mention that I had to have someone explain that very thing to me (in a PM, I think), which sort of states it).

And I'm loving all these new names!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Well now we know that's a little something that should probably be added to the site somewhere, maybe in the rules for the case of future 2nd gens? :) Or if you don't want it to be a rule, maybe on a lore page? I've always thought it'd be neat if each circle got a little lore page. Imagine if Deep Shadows and Eternal Sun were once rivals? Or maybe they still are? :O I think Red Sands would be the racists that would just isolate themselves from all the rest lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Lore sounds like a neat idea ^^

So the serians with "Unknown" Affinity/Parents ARE all second gens, just with unlisted parents? I've often wondered that in the past.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

From what I can tell, they were born from unbounded wild Serians - and then made them all mad by choosing to come bond, since the unbondeds don't trust us. XD (adding *that* story somewhere would be wonderful as well, maybe a lore page just for the history of the division between Serians?)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Good eye, I was vaguely referring to what Songhue is referencing ^^. There was a time when that was explained somewhere, so while the bonded are living their lives with us in our realms, there are still countless others that live unbonded by choice (and therefore logically have their own herds/groups, which lead me to the concept of which Altar has what history- by themselves or related to other Altars, unless all the wild Serians live together in a big hippy community XD). Prophet is one such of those wild-by-choice Serians though he has seen the benefits of bonding and has become essentially our link to the other side, though he's still elusive at best ^_~. I *do* believe any Serians with an unknown Altar are born from wilds of an unknown origin, since there's not really any other reason that I can think of which would fit, lore-wise! But I'm sure Foxx will wander in and give us the official input on that ^^.