Feb/18 Abandoneds!

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Feb/18 Abandoneds!

Post by Tigress »

Guess what's back, back again... :D

In case you weren't around for the abandoned draws before, I just need a simple list of 3 Altars that you think one of this month's 3 abandoned Serians up for readoption may belong to!
2nd gen is always a possibility <3.

I have been known to occasionally choose the same altar more than once, so don't avoid altars just because a few others guessed it first! Go with what calls to you ^^.

This is open for guesses and will close in 4 days on the 25th! In case more than one person guesses the same altar, I go by order of post :).

ETA: Similar to the March 1st draw, this draw is unaffected by paging issues, that only comes into effect from March 18th :).

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Feb/18 Abandoneds!

Post by Vineda »

Oooh, exciting!

I did have a question... if Celestial Light was an option. I am betting not, that that would be a more special posting kind of event but I wanted to be sure.

My choices:
1st altar: 2nd gen
2nd altar: Forest Song
3rd altar: Eternal Sun

Happy Wednesday all! Hump Day, halfway day!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ok, I have amazing will power with a few noticeable exceptions - sugar (COOKIES!!!), pokémon go (I can't save up balls for the life of me - Oooh, an Eevee!) and, apparently, these beauties. >_>

1st: Red Sands
2nd: Arctic Winds
3rd: Forest Song

I have changed this no less than three times. >_>''' I'm thinking Rogues are a special event thing, too, or I'd be eyeballing Rhapsody in Deep Shadows. 8D She's going to make someone very happy, someday (don't tell her that, though - she doesn't seem the gushy type).

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

1st: 2nd Gen
2nd: Red Sands
3rd: Forest Song

Throwing my hat in, just in case :) Best of luck everyone!

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Ooooooooooh!!! So exciting! :D OMG OMG OMG.

1st: Forest Song
2nd: Deep Shadows
3rd: Summer Storm

How cool!! I can't wait to see some abandoneds find some new loving homes! <3

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

There are actually a number reserved for "special events" and I will say at this time Rhapsody is *not* currently on that list ^_~. I can't say who is and isn't 100% on the table, since that's something I'd like to figure out soon. In fact, I may toss up another "favorites poll" type post (or go find and revive the last one lol) to see who everyone is drawn to so I have an idea of "fan favorites" that would be ideal to give everyone a chance at!