Update! And a Raffle XD

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Update! And a Raffle XD

Post by Foxxfyre »

The June adoptions should be posted by the end of this weekend, I decided that one of them was just not what I had in my head, so I'm taking some extra time to make sure that I'm happy with all of them <3

In the mean time, I'd like to do a raffle for something I've been using to practice coloring techniques and finally am happy enough with that I figure I can put it to use for you all, since I'm playing around with them anyways :)

Portraits!!

They are much larger than normal Serian images, so you'll get more detail and more personality, and because it's just the upper part of the Serian, I can have a lot more fun with the style of it, where to fade out etc.

The raffle winner can choose any of their Serians to have the portrait of, and can request a personality or pose and I will try my best to get it right XD

So I don't get any more delayed with the June adoptions, the raffle winner will be announced when I post them, which will likely be around the end of this week or the beginning of the next (sorry for no solid date/time ><).

I'm hoping to offer these at least once a month as time allows, though maybe not always through a raffle ^^

To enter, please post the name of the Serian you would like a portrait of in a reply below!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Update! And a Raffle XD

Post by Talia »

Sounds exciting!! I'd love to see a portrait of Galaxy. I'm interested to see what you've come up with Foxx!

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

This is super exciting! And what a fun idea!
It was a tough choice between Abyss and Lace, but I think I'll have to go with Lace on this one. She's just so pretty! :D I choose Lace!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

This sounds neat! I always loved those Page Not Found sketches ^^ I’d be interested to see a portrait of Fancy...

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow! Sounds amazing!^^ It be so cool to see anyone's serian portrait! Also, take all the time you need, your work is always amazing!^^

So hard to choose but since she was my first and just adore her so much, StormDance wins!^^ Love to see a playful looks, but play with it!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Detailed portraits are such a neat concept! :) I'll go ahead and throw Avalir's name into the mix--I'm out of touch with his character a bit, so maybe a new perspective might shake in some insight ^^