New Website Layout

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Website Layout

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm wading through all my years-old pages and finding that this will take a little longer than I thought :P I still want to get a lot of it done this weekend, but I'm leaving the old site up for a little longer at the link below in case anyone needs to access anything.

http://www.sionayra.com/main.php
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I hope she finishes debugging the site, soon. I was trying to show a friend around and forgot that half the links don't work still. The "paths of Sionayra" link even takes me to Prophet's image. :/

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I found another bug in the pretty new site.

Short of the Serians, Downloads, Fan Art and Circles links still not being in place, the link of walking the "paths of Sionayra" takes you to an image of Prophet. This one, to be exact - http://sionayra.com/includes/footer.php

Also, all the Serians (Such as LunarPrism) that were previously paged on geocities were more than likely repaged with its' closing and the links need to be updated. I hope they were repaged, any way, instead of being allowed to just drop with geocities. :(

That's all. :)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

As a note- I am currently trying to get my creatures repaged, but as my computer that had all my backup died, I lost Everything. My paragraphs for them, everything. So it'll all be from scratch. Which means I'll be working on just getting them on pages first, and then paragraphs and such later.

I REALLY hope Foxx had a backup of the Serians out there, as I think a lot of them have been officially abandoned x_o *wince* and it'd be nice to see them in new, active homes! Hopefully everyone else sees this and is still intending to repage the pretties :).

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Ugh chick, that sucks massively. :( I know how that goes. I hope you manage to get everything figured out, paging wise!

As far as abandons go, I know I sent Foxx a message a long while back with all the broken links. Not sure what happened as a result, since I've been MIA for awhile, but yeah... I'm sure even those records have changed since that message.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I wasn't able to see any of these serians, even when I tried to view them at their homepage:
Rift, Frost, Ripple, Iridescence, or Summerwind.

I was able to see these serians, but only when i followed the link to their homepage:
Storm, Surf, Blizzard, Indian, Titan, and Wyvern.

Other than that everyone came up on the search okay ^.^

'Course I dunno which links to the serians homepages are broken.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.