Happy Turkey-Day ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Turkey-Day ^^

Post by Foxxfyre »

Her parents are Masquerade and Vex ^^ Her adult outline is one of my favorites, but the person she was going to was one of the ones that poofed a long time ago, so she's been needing a new home for quite some time ^^;

Here's a quick preview of her adulthood:

Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

She's so cute now, and it looks like she'll be gorgeous when she's grown ^^ I like how her parents' markings blended. Does she have a name..? That probably comes laters. Before you posted the genders, I'd had the impression she was a he, but I rather like her as a she :) Very spunky
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*squee* Yay, Sign had a male! I was wondering if Sparkle would be the only male in my realm. ^^

Now to wait for Path's baby so we can figure out where the little one will be happiest.

Btw, Vision's babe is adorable and the adult outline of Vex's foal has been a favorite for a while. I hope she enjoys her new home, wherever it is! :)

*edits in a note* Oh, and Vineda, Sign and I will be back in action soon, the holidays and the birthing are making us wait a little bit to see what all is going to happen, is all. I'll be able to jump around for hours tomorrow, it's my 'day off.' :D

*scurries around, gently patting all the foals and proud parents*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

You're most welcome hun! Worried? lol. Whatever for? I'm sad that we missed our visit Tigs. We'll have to do that next time I'm in town, if you're not ridiculously busy with school. :) And whoop! Vision's babe is a female! So far my Serians have been tossing out male offspring, so that's a new one! Tigs, you'll have to let me know when you want to RP with the new little gal. Vision's at your disposal. Hehe.

Masquerade and Vex's baby is a beaut. Her adult outline is stunning! I've seen it before on blvah, and I always wondered who she belonged to. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Her adult form is stunning!^^ I have seen it on Blah too like Talia, but I thought she was owned. She is such the super cutie now and looks like she be the shining new gem when she is grown up!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm glad you all like her ^^ I actually tried really hard to draw her as a male because I thought the markings would be better on one, but no matter how hard I tried, the femininity always peeked through so I gave in to her XD She's definitely got a spicy personality though, especially when I slim her outline out a bit and add in all the details that the foal hasn't grown into yet >.>

I don't know if this is just a problem with the moderator forum template, but my "edit" button disappeared when I upgraded the forums to the latest phpbb version. If you want the button back, I modified a different forum style (CA Orbital, if anyone's interested) and made it available via the user control panel's "Board Preferences" section. It matches the site a lot better, but it's really dark ^^; I'm keeping the old one available still, so no worries there (aside from the fact that the style is not currently being updated by its author and so it may lose functionality over time) ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.