Happy Turkey-Day ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Happy Turkey-Day ^^

Post by Songhue »

Ok, so this is more than likely breaking some sort of rule here, but I can't resist.

I've had a wonderful night with Vinny talking about the Masquerade's little spark-girly. Just having fun, feeling out her personality, seeing what she tells us, ect.

So now I'm not sure what I'm more eager for - Path's foal, for the others to poke in, or to see where the little one calls home. She's never been forgotten, but I've been wary of hoping for her for myself. Only now I find that I'm merely hoping for her. I hope she finds the perfect home, for her sake, whoever it may be with. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

WOW! West's and Sign's colt's adult form looks amazing!^^ Just wow!
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

OMG! He's so handsome! I've been trying to imagine the baby for a long time but could never really figure out what he would look like. Thank you so much for telling me Kyra, school has been really hard this semester with next to no sleep. This has really brightened my day.

Can someone send a link to the adult form?

And just as a question, wouldn't Songhue get the foal? Since she's the mare?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nah, I think he'll be happy with you and his wandering Poppa. And I'm getting Path's foal, any way! So it wouldn't be fair to you. :)

Best of luck with school, I'm having some major problems myself as well. >< The little guy's adult sketch is the "omgsneakpeek" link that Foxx put in her last post, by the way. :)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

The foals go to the person who applied for the breeding, not to the mare's Bonded ^^ I'm glad you like him, he's going to be very handsome I think! Keep in mind that a lot of what has been sketched is very prone to changing (hence the sketchiness!) but that's the general overall feel of his adult form ^^

In case anyone was wondering, I do indeed have sketches of all the adult forms (they've already gotten their base colors set up and are waiting on the refinements/shading, which I do at the same time) but I can fairly easily change expressions and such to match the names that people give their foals :) The only reason I gave the sneak peek of Chidory's foal's adult form is because his "base" is a bit less flexible in terms of fitting it to a name ^^;

*shuffles off to work on PixieXPath*
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

That's logical. :) His base doesn't leave a lot of room for things like "butterfly chaser" or some such, does it? XD He reminds me of his dad a lot when he's grown.. Simply because they both seem to have a similar 'air' about them.