Happy Turkey-Day ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Happy Turkey-Day ^^

Post by Songhue »

Sucks that Geocities went down on ya. Love the name, by the way. :3

I only knew it went down because I tried (and failed) to make one there based off of how great many of the others hosted on that site looked (I think it was Tigs' lovlies that nudged me into giving it a go). Couldn't figure it out, though, and abandoned it - but I kept getting these notices (for weeks) that it was shutting down and to move anything I had hosted there over to their new host name.

Got rather annoying, honestly.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Oh, hey, here's a stupid question. The offspring of circles - are they still a part of/affiliated with the circles they were born into, or are they as circle-free as anyone born of an alter?

*Edit: Also, Darroch is paged. It's not much, but he's an extremely simple male right now (unless he turns out to be an elemental, in which case he'd be even more immersed in his present and surroundings).

http://songhue.webs.com/Darroch.htm

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

The offspring of Circles are listed on that Circle's page, but when thinking of putting them into a Circle they are as limitless as anyone else. I do prefer that they go to Circles that are not the one they were born from, just to avoid any future accidental incest, but that's just my preference, and not an actual rule ^^

I'll get the Serians added to the database and such sometime tomorrow, been busy at work this week! I got an underling >.> Anyways, I'll be coloring adult forms in the order they are paged, so please get that done ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay for having him paged already, then. XD I thought that might be the case, and yes that does help quite a bit on avoiding problems if they pop into some other circle themselves.

What's it like having an underling? Our Foxxy be moving up in the world! :) :heart:

Edit* I think I am officially content with his page... For now. ^-^

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I'm massively excited about roleplaying the Serians again... just after I finish my exam tomorrow. Heh.

Anyhow, I have Ovela paged. It's very basic, as I haven't had an opportunity to write up her story as of yet. Again, once tomorrow is said and done, I'll have more time. I plan on re-writing the stories on Vision, Galaxy and Nymph's pages, and writing a nice big chunk for Ovela. Here's her link as of now:

http://ladytalia.webs.com/ovela.htm

I was wondering too... Masquerade was a Halloween elemental. Vex didn't have any elemental in him, but did Ovela inherit her mom's elemental nature? If so, I'll change the stats to include that. ^_^ If not, no big deal! I'd just like to know so her stats are accurate.

Thanks again for all your hard work Foxx! You've done a wonderful job! ^^

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Nope, holiday elementals rarely pass their attributes on to their children... so Ovela is regular, though she does have quite striking features ^^ Especially as an adult... very fun to color ;)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.