December (Holiday) Serians

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: December (Holiday) Serians

Post by Foxxfyre »

I knew that one was too easy :P

Grats Sunblind, you got Isis' name correct XD I'll be posting her adult form (since I didn't have time for the foal pic) sometime this week :)

For everyone to know, I thought of Isis first because of the cartoon character (I'm a bit of a geek, ya) and then because the more I researched the name, the more I thought it would be perfect for a Christmas/NewYears Holiday Serian. Isis is basically the patron of everyone, regardless of their rank, and is also the patron of all beginnings as well as magic and fertility. There's a ton more about her, but that's the bare bones of it all.

EDIT:

Also, I must apologize to everyone... apparently I thought that the name for #3 was a single compound word (because my family always referred to it like that) but it is apparently almost always written as two words. I feel terrible about it, so I need to say that a lot of people were very close early on, and probably would have gotten it already if I hadn't been so clueless >< In order to keep the hints relevant I'm keeping the name the same, but it is in fact 2 words with no space inbetween them...

sorry ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*bounces* I had googled it to be sure but I was able to guess it from the hint ^_^ Though to be honest i had to google the cartoons, movies, and songs, never would have guessed based on the other hints ^____^ I'm so happy since I love all things Egyptian and mythological in general. It was actually just recently that I came across the Isis/Osiris legend...and as such things go, this is now my third encounter with it in the past couple of months *g*

I'll keep my guesses to myself from now on, but I'll still play along in my head. I think your hint for #2 actually made it even harder, at least for me LOL Hint for #3 will probably be enough info though I'm still pulling a blank.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

hehe, people have been astonishingly close on #2 and #3... I think #3 would have been figured out first if I hadn't goofed it up >< And #2... I'm worried I messed the hint up, so if it's getting in the way of guesses, just ignore it ^^; All it's saying is that it usually comes in a set, so people rarely think of it as a single thing. So... if someone thought #2 was referring to "Curtains" then they should guess "Curtain" instead ^^;
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Since I haven't guessed in awhile, I thought I'd take a shot...

#2: Rein? lol. Taking a stab.
#3 : Rose hip. Or, if you're keeping it as one word, like you thought it was, then Rosehip? lol.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

shoooot i missed the two-word edit >.< *facepalm*

*goes back to the drawing board* good guesses, Talia ^^

Umm for serian 2 i have no clue :P
For serian 3 i guess i'm gonna guess mayapple
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Congrats Sunblind on getting Serian 1!

Ok my guesses:
Serian 2: Stocking
Serian 3: Yew
I need a new image holder...lol