December (Holiday) Serians

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: December (Holiday) Serians

Post by Songhue »

You just blew up my brain, Foxx!

*holds leaking brain in scull*

Ok, ok, so it's a red thing... Hrmm. Well there is the passion fruit that's red. The rind/skin on the red one is also slightly poisonous thanks to traces of cyanogenic glycosides.

Which leads me to ask (possibly at the sake of being bopped) is the actual Fruit, the red fruit, the second part of the name, or is a fruit the first part? *still a little confuzzled*

And I donno if it's so much that you're no good at running these games as we're no good at guessing them. DX *goes off to talk with Myth a bit more and plot over possible names*

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Songhue wrote:You just blew up my brain, Foxx!

*holds leaking brain in scull*

Ok, ok, so it's a red thing... Hrmm. Well there is the passion fruit that's red. The rind/skin on the red one is also slightly poisonous thanks to traces of cyanogenic glycosides.

Which leads me to ask (possibly at the sake of being bopped) is the actual Fruit, the red fruit, the second part of the name, or is a fruit the first part? *still a little confuzzled*

And I donno if it's so much that you're no good at running these games as we're no good at guessing them. DX *goes off to talk with Myth a bit more and plot over possible names*

You're thinking waaay too much, hehe.

And yes, I think I royally messed up #3, hints and all... if people still can't guess it I might just rename it and start all over again ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm very bad at these, hence the thinking too much. XD So I'm guessing that means it wouldn't be something like the minor poisons in a passion fruit.

*ponders and relists the hints*

Hurts to get too close.. So might have thorns? Or spikey leaves. And it's a fruit. And the last 'word' is something red, possibly the fruit part of the name, might be something like a red clown nose. :D *random* Changes colors as it grows, like most all fruits, if not all, and Some consider it to be toxic.

You know, back when the US was first settled, people were convinced that tomatoes were toxic. Someone proved it wrong by sitting on a roof and eating an entire basket of the 'poisonous red berries' to commit suicide - they were of course perfectly fine.

Amusing little side story.

Edit* And yes, I'm done spamming now and shall ponder in silence. ^^' *hides from bopping stick*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Serian #3: ...RoseHip?

New Serian: Aurora? :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »