New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Foxxfyre »

I just gave Tigress the tools and permissions to go through the Serian listings and update their status, which means that quite a few of them will become newly-abandoned. I'll be looking through the list and picking a few to be "permanently retired" due to repeated abandoning or just fragile personalities, but the rest will slowly be available in various way to be re-Bonded.

This also means that Tigress now has the ability to change a Serian's status, so that if a Serian's page does not follow the rules, it will be recorded and you will have to contact her when it has been fixed in order to get that cleared.

In other news, I'm still working on the Serians, and will hopefully have a few to post by next week, but I had to postpone working on them for a few weeks to make $$ freelancing >< So! This is also a notice saying that I did not poof again, and I am going to be able to solely focus on them very very soon :D I've got about 4 of them half-colored, and Isis just needs her wings to stop being so smudgey >_O

By the way, just curious, as the abandons start getting marked, which ones are the current favs? This will not in any way negatively influence who is being retired, btw ^^

You can find a link of all the current abandons on the old Festival page
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Vineda »

Flutter and Eternal have both been long time faves of mine, though I don't think you could find one that I haven't drooled on :P

Glad to hear you're still keeping your head above water, and making $$ at that, hehee

I'm soo excited to see the new serians! Very curious to see what they all look like colored.

=)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay for freelance! Some people that are thought of as friends make their entire living off of freelancing work. :) And yay for colorings, as well, and new homes.

Just a quick note on the favs.. It's pretty clear via my thread in the foothills that Myth captured my heart a while ago, so he's played with whenever things are real quiet and it won't seem like over-doing it or any of that. It was always known better than to hope, but... Well it was nice to pretend with him, for a while, and in the end as long as he goes to a good home that's what really matters. :) The same could be said for Sage, but she's already in the middle of finding a home, so that's sort of moot. xD

And seconded here, Vinny! Phantom and Oblivion look utterly different colored - it was a wonderful surprise, can't wait to see it all come together with these guys!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hmm, that's really interesting XD Eternal is actually the very first Serian (even before Prophet!) and she has a very interesting story behind her... I actually drew her with my mouse, and she was for an old friend of mine who pretty much forgot about her after a week :P

Whomever gets her will have to get the facts behind her as well... I should probably start outlining them in something a little more permanent than my memory >.>
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I remember Eternal being one of the first serians I ever met. She just reminds me of learning to really think about them, not just appreciate them for art ^.^ I'd be interested to learn her story! And i'm glad we've still got plenty of serians in the older styles.. the new detail and coloring is absolutely amazing and gorgeous, but still. xD
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Hehee, yes, yes do! It keeps me mortified, wondering if they're being properly represented when they come out to play. >.x Stories are good! Goooooodd!