New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Kyra »

This sounds great!^^ Ya for abandons getting homes and for Foxx's freelancing!

The guys that have always stood out to me are the male and female offspring of Sage. Sage of whom is such the pretty girl and love her personality in the rp. Confusion is a pretty girl. Rhyme love his fire coat pattern.
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Good to hear that you're not overworking yourself! And I second the "Yey freelancing!" bit. XD Either way, we're all patient people. I'm excited to see the finished works but life comes first. Whoop for Tigs' new mod privileges! I'd be interested to see who is retired, poor babes. :(

My faves have always been (from the list of abandons at the Serian festival) Rhyme and Treasure. Treasure's personality just catches my eye. And Rhyme's striking. XD

Interesting about Eternal. I'd love to hear more about her! She's beautiful, but she didn't really catch my eye the way the other two did. :) None-the-less, I love hearing about their back-stories!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Whooo, don't get too attached to that small batch folks, there are currently 122 others who will potentially be vying for your affections ;P. Yes, I just finished the final draft of the abandons list (the number will go down a bit once Foxx permanently retires some of the lovelies), and as soon as we work out a little kink (I currently can't access the listings XD) statuses will start changing and links will be updated. Joyous things, those updated links <3.

I personally have always always loved Confusion from that small batch, and Myth as well. My favorite color is purple so it's no wonder, really XD.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Sounds good! Yeah, I figured there would be quite a few from all the links that I found quite a bit ago. lol. 122 though. Wow. At least some of them will be retired. Have fun Tigs! (PS, I sent you an msn message- in case you didn't get it, I haven't been able to get ahold of Cynth, so I'm assuming you'll have to abandon hers as well. Just a heads up ^^)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

awww my msn must have closed down while I was sleeping, I missed it D:. Too bad about Cynth >_< I'll mark hers in there as well then.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sage's daughter also caught my eye as well ^.^ Can't wait to hear what she's named if/when she gets a home! <3
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.