New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Rainer »

My favourites are Caustic and Rebel, for sure. But I'm more biased towards the darker coloured serians. ;)

And I'm partial to about 13 others :heart:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ok, thats good. Speaking of I need to go finish my story for Zara (not easy when you have been up with a screaming baby all night, yay colic :sleep: ) Hopefully I will have it done in the next couple of days *scampers off*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I definitely have a soft spot for the Rogues (or just the Serians from Celestial Light in general!) and Epoch's offspring is beautiful. ^^ Hence why I'm in love with Shimmer in particular. And Sage's children are gorgeous, as per usual. :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Random stupid question - what gender is the blue Unknown foal? The one that looks a lot like Sage is a female, apparently, and Epoch's little one seems to be a male, but the blue...? Another male?

Edit* This is late, but that little list of fave faves? Well, been die-hard fond of Mystic Star for... Forever, but tryin hard not to fall too hard just in case. Finally admitted defeat to myself. XD <3333!! him! :heart:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hehe, well, it goes Male - Female - Male in the order they were posted ;) The blue one's a bit misleading as he's very slender, but he in just a bishie XD

Mystic Star actually is the opposite of Rajiv :D I kinda forget why though ^^; Maybe that should be the competition... come up with a reason they are so similar XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Now that would be an interesting competition. XD And yey for blue males! *chuckles*