New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Vineda »

Yup I think about 20ish or so would make my fave favorites list *impish grin*
Rain, Avalanche, Flicker, Autumn, Flux, Sunray, Stray, Illuminate, the Coloris, and Ghostfire are definitely on there though :D i'm curious to see who decides not to rebond.
Last edited by Vineda on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I am blown away entirely at all the unbounded serians. Just wow! I can't believe some just got a home recently and now are abandoned again. These poor guys. I can understand why some have decided not to try and get a home again and I wish them luck and good life in the wild feilds.

There are many I am shocked to see unbonded and adore so much. I have some many that have caught my eyes and some I have seen before and it's love at first sight.
Ghostfire, Oblivion, Tine, Wildfire, Frost Rose, Leaf Fall, Coal, Colori Di Giorno, Flux, Harvest, Tundra, Rain, Teardrop, Siren, Tempest, Windstorm, Flicker, Caelum, Sylph, Autumn, Angel, Deck.

There are so many but those guys above have defiantly captured me
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

lol. I'm not even going to look, because I remember how many lovely Serians there were when I was browsing the dead links before, and I know my list will be huge as well. :P

...seriously though, not looking. lol. I'll obsess. ;) And, I have to admit, I'm rather curious about the Serians recruited by Prophet for plot purposes. Hehe.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Erm. I lied. I checked, and my fave list went up to 38. :P

Some of my top ones include Masquerade and Vex as well as Karma3 (if Silverdust isn't interested) and Coral simply to reunite family. :) I think it would make for a good story to have little "orphan" Ovela reunited with her bio parents, and Karma3 is my Karma's brother. lol. Not to mention that Bridle would love to be reunited with his second mate (crazy stud that he is!). So again, those are my faves or the ones that are closest to my heart for personal reasons. Others are ones that I just felt particularly connected to. :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*chuckles* You guys are making me feel conservative! Wildfire, Myth and Faith are hardly anything to have tugged at me so insistantly with as many you y'all have in your fave favorites. :D Frost shows for me now, by the way, but the two unknown foals don't still.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, I fixed Frost's pic (sometimes the files decide to upload as "restricted access files" for some reason, so I just have to reupload them, and I didn't notice that Frost's had done that ^^; )

As for the unknowns..... I think they are Rhyme and Sage's foals :D So, without further ado, here are the pics, and whomever adopts them gets to name them ^^

I have to go back to my super-long-ago records to be sure, but this one is definitely Epoch x Someone:

And those are all of the "Unknown" 2nd-Gens ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.