Abandoned Foals

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Abandoned Foals

Post by Vineda »

I thought Storm bonded with Rebel a summer or two ago... If i remember correctly Foxx poofed for a while, and when she reappeared she said that those who'd been around while she was gone could bond an abandoned serian. Thought Storm's Fury was the only one who took her up on the offer.

Course that could all very well have been a dream of mine, or I could be way off on memory.... :P
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*g* Like I said, Rebel got passed around a bit, fortunately he's a tough guy. Frozen Flower was the original RP'er (tell her congrats on the family!), don't remember who got him next but he never showed up again.

*pats the poor guy, avoiding the spikes on his collar* He might be a tough guy on the outside but Frozen Flower played him as a softie on the inside *g* Hope he's not too traumatized by the whole thing. Even Frozen Flower picked him up as an abandonned...so that's 3 times now *wince*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ya, I feel bad for the poor guy :( he deserves a good home. If foxx would let me I would take him in a heartbeat. :heart:

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

*pops in randomly*

My computer died and I just got this nifty little laptop, school is out on thursday, and I'm going to be stuck in the house all summer so I should be able to reappear in the forums in the near future ;] I kinda forgot the web-address for here... *hide face in shame*

But yes, I adopted WildFire and Rebel last year ;]
http://www.freewebs.com/stormsfury19/serians.htm
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*glee* Welcome back!! :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

I feel kinda bad, I haven't even done the "Ghost in the Background" thing in a REALLY long time :stress: School takes too much time :[ *scratches back of head sheepishly* Sorry everyone for dropping off the face of the Universe!
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger