Going to be free again!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Going to be free again!

Post by Kyra »

I have the final and last project of this semester to finish and then I am free!^^ No more researching and writing an essay! Then I can finally get back to rps!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Going to be free again!

Post by Vineda »

Congrats, Kyra! It's always such a good feeling to be in the home stretch and almost done =) It'll be even better when you're all finished though :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*throws party*

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow I post this and math and school decides to act all twister like. Man, the last few weeks have been like *run here, there, no over there* and things are like *today, no tomorrow, wait, today, no no next Tuesday*

I knock on wood that I post this and all school tornados to not come back. I can not believe how crazy school and life has been. It's like in the middle of the road, avoid one car and here comes 10 more, pass them and theirs another 20 still coming.

Ya, sorry again for lack of activity, heads been spinning close to non stop. So I pray, *knocks on wood again* that all is going to be calm.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

That's life for ya! :p Hope you're doing okay, though! You can do it! ^.^ We'll be right here waiting for ya when you're ready and things calm down.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Seconded on both fronts! Hah! I just got a job about a week or so ago and it's got me all kinds of turned upside down. Still, I'll always be waitin here for anyone that wants to play. :3