Updates!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Updates!

Post by Tigress »

Well things went a little slowly around here recently, and I know a lot of that was my fault! I was worried I was handing out too many lovelies before Foxx had the chance to, so I wanted to slow down a bit ;). I think I can jump back into some events and close some older ones while I have the time.

But I won't have a lot of time. I'm moving at the end of the month, still don't have a place, and have to get my visa ready. Why, you ask? Well because I'm moving to Japan in 6 months with my Japanese boyfriend! I'm going on a holiday work visa for a year and then we'll see where that takes me! But the preparations... oi. My Japanese still sucks too *chuckle*, I have to start taking classes D:. Ugh, mendokusai!

Anyway, I'll try to do some stuff in the upcoming week that the bf is surfing back home :).

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Updates!

Post by Kyra »

Wow Tigs, that is amazing!^^ Congrats on the move to Japan, your bf is very lucky to have you!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

You have the most epic life. <3

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

Hi Tigeress!
Take time for yourself! Over all these years you've always been when of the most tirelessly reliable people, and this change/move is just incredible.

Who's the lucky guy? Does he know about Sionayra?? ^^

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Very awesome! ^.^ Thanks for the update, I know things much be suuuuuper crazy with all of that going on. But I'm glad it's the good kind of suuuuuper crazy! You'll have to tell us all about Japan, it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

Lucky ducky :D I hope you have fun in the land of technology!! and I hope your move goes smoothly too ;)

(Beware of the rush hour metro though :stress: )
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger