Updates!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Updates!

Post by Talia »

*sniffles* You're moving??

*sniff*

Away from me?

:(

((Lucky ducky indeed!))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Teheheheee, Tal. XD

I do hope that the move goes smoothly. And that maybe with things picking up again, more people will poke around! Tal, you can still reply in that after party thread, and Tribe's still interested in getting to know Crest better so we're both hoping for Chidory.. Sign misses her boys, as well... And Sparkle still needs to explore Amber's home.

My my my, so many things, and so many more ways to play waiting. xD *noms on Myth's ear and gets glared at* I've been highly tempted to pull that old thread with the Myth boy up again as it's been all quiet, but didn't want to push anything as they're all due to be getting new homes, soonly. ^^

Heh, I guess you could say, Tigs, that it don' matter what side of the pond you live on, you'll always have all sorts of possible fun waiting for you an' the bondeds. XD

*kicks self for babbling and wanders off in some random direction* Yeah, yeah, Flint, I know, I'm coming.. Oh, that way? Good thing one of us has a sense of direction. Now what were you saying about Tribe...?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hi guys! I know I been mostly a lurker, and sorry about that. My summer job takes alot of time, but so worth it. Not saying where, but I see dolphins and marine animals everyday and work with belgugas!^^ Here is hoping that tonight, thurs or fri, I can reply with Amber and maybe get some of my new boys out!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

It's okay Kyra :) man talk about lucky ducky! what a fun job that would be! can't wait til things get more active again around here, and we can see some familiar faces :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I can relate to that. With my commute to work, I typically don't touch the compy at all on workdays, there's so little time for even sleeping or eating. ><

Random note to throw out there - Tal, Path thinks a get together with her and Gem would be Great. She just now trampled me into sayin as much. xD Speaking of bein absent for various reasons, that is.. Wha with their mates and all that.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nyehhh, didn't wanna start a whole new thread for this so the ol' updates gets to be revived!

Couldn't sleep. Three hours of tossin and turnin so bad I about knocked the bed off the box spring only to wake from a night terror found me up at around half passed two - after crashin at around half passed ten.

Plus I get to stay up 'til around 1AM to greet my fam as they get here to help me move to Arlington tomorrow. :D Fun times are ahead, for sure! Heheheh....

Aaaanywho. Restlessness and a need to clam my nerves had me givin up on tryin to sleep after about twenty or thirty minutes of tryin, and I wound up fiddlin with my table of contents image to keep busy. I ain't actually gonna chop it all up and recode it -quite- yet... Mainly because the chopping and coding have to be so Incredibly precise in order for the image to come together as a cohesive whole in the table that holds it all together! But also because I'm gonna wait until I either have a few more to help balance it out proper, or know that that won't happen for a while and can insert a little corner doodle instead. :)