Just sayin' hi

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Archenstone
Regular
Regular

Just sayin' hi

Post by Archenstone »

Hi everybody, I'm new and could not find an introduction section so I am here. I hope to have an account and Serians in time. I am roleplayer who started out in pen and paper and moved to PbP after the group went their own ways.

A little about me...I'm 24 F and from the southern part of the USA. I'll sometimes writing using y'all and other typical southern drawl deviations from normal English but not anything too incomprehensible like you'ins. Mostly y'all lol

I love dragons....like...ummm....like most kids like icecream? I love roleplaying dragons, shapeshifters, wolves and people with unusual abilities.

I like lots of music, languages, animals, art and the list probably goes on forever. It would be quicker to tell you what I don't like. haha

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Just sayin' hi

Post by Vineda »

Hiya!! glad to see you here! Welcome!!

And just for the record, I love accents and drawls and whatnot that carry over to writing :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the Serians as much as everything else you've experienced so far ^^

Archenstone
Regular
Regular

Post by Archenstone »

I can't wait to get a good look at it. In the meantime I made this up to start preparing an application

http://archenstones.tripod.com/gemstonevalley/

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay, new people! So glad to see you! :) Until you get a serian you can always have fun with a persona - a depiction of yourself. I know SunBlind is a vampiric dragon, actually, which I find really neat, and I'm a Strangeling and Vinny is a shape shifter of unknown origin. ^^

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Awesome page ^^ You might get a Serian faster than most XD

Right now I'm working on getting out drawings that I owe people, but Tigs (my mod) is doing abandoned Serians in place of new ones for the monthly adoptions, so hopefully you'll be able to snag one of those XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.