Hows it all going

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Hows it all going

Post by Vineda »

I know :sulk: I've been a pain in the butt prodding Foxx about it, but people who have so little respect for others make me a bit angry >.<
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow people are so mean spamming like that.

Sorry, with work starting up and working more full time been very busy. I trying to roleplay again but the creative juices are not flowing for me to start one, but i someone else starts one and lets me now who they want to rp with or just starts one it may get the creativity flowing like a river again and not like a pond.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Yeah the spammers need a boot in the - well, you know. Creativity and time always seem like they're in cahoots against me as well :dies: but i always hope they'll cut me some slack eventually. or that i'll get enough oomph to battle them :)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'd love to, Kyra, but I have all my lovelies occupied atm. :) And it can be haaard... Sometimes it's easy to start, hard to finish, others it's easy to see the writing through but getting started is hard, and others you just draw a blank (although in that case if you just sit and start writing it typically clears up). Can be real mean like that.

'Sfar as spammers... I really wish the powers that be checked in more, if for nothing else than to help keep the place clear of these things. That, and people seem more active when the powers are around and give that incentive.

Me, I got tired of seein the place dead. XD So I started my very own massive everyone-in-the-pool mega involved self RP. :P

OH! And, an update on me, if anyone's game.

I'm going to get a couple weeks with my man come late June - on or around the 20th. He's in the Army, I think I mentioned that before, and deployed to Afghanistan, so I'm really looking forward to him getting some R&R to spend with me. I've given myself until he leaves again to find work down here - if I haven't found anything by then I'll take a bus to stay with a good friend of mine in Utah. Life keeps a movin, just gotta keep up!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Okayyy! So, in an effort to encourage more updates... :)

I took a weekend away for memorial day, out at what dad and his lady call 'the lakehouse.' It was kind of fun really, though I had to shave for the first time in forever for a dip in the hot tub - there's a scary sight, my pale self in a leopard print bathing suit. I swear, it just reminded me of how much I hate shaving. I'm going tribal - no more shaving, ever. :|

Was no net or cable so I got over half a book read and the (many) posts I just updated my self RP with - If nothing else we could have some idle chat about that.* In any case, I hope Foxxy or Tigs show up soon, the entire front page of the fields is nothing but spam posts.

What did y'all do for the weekend? Anything new happening? Going crazy from all the voices in your heads yet as your bondeds chip in on every little thing? :lol: And has anyone else remained curious about the whole Golden HorseShu card setup from aaaages ago (or even remember that)? :stunned:

*I mean about the serians themselves, not my writing; what your serians reactions would be to some things like Flint's aggressive over-confidence** or maybe your own thoughts on what you'd do during a meet-and-greet like this between those bonded to you.

**I claim absolutely no responsibility for the seemingly controlling/abusive tendencies or the toying/teasing Tribe's starting to show, not even Darroch's father issues; I just lay out what happens, this is alllll them.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

It sounds nice being up at a lake house, was at one 2 years ago before I had knee surgery. I loved it up there.

I agree, I can't believe how much people love to spam.

I know my serians are raring to go and have fun, there inputs are in my head as well Songhue. I am actually trying to make a even cooler website for them, but not working according to plan yet.
I need a new image holder...lol