[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Post by Tigress »

So here we have two events in one for you! To save space and for convenience, mostly ;D.

A Rose by Any Other Name...

So this is now Truth's Throne! And he will be going home with Sunblind!
[Waiting for Sunblind!]

The Romantic Prince

I've homed myself with Songhue.
[Claimed & Paged]

There are no deadlines for these due to the nature of the events, but I don't think either of these two will be too easily impressed ^^;;.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: [Double Trouble!]

Post by Vineda »

I like the sound of this already! =)

*can't wait to make and/or read some awesome replies* :P
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

For the first event can we give him more than one name a day or is it just one guess?
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Not that this is expected to please him any, but... The name he makes me think of personally is Arach.

*explains*

Arach is Celtic Gaelic for dragon, which his wings and tail certainly show signs of. His green coat and markings remind me of the Ireland and old runes, hence the old Celts term for the beast. And the blue mane and feathering make me think of the Loch Ness, as well, in a way.... Not to mention he's certainly exotic and deserves an exotic, unique and definitively masculine name, which that seems to cover. It's also just plain fun to say, and on top of that he seems to have a few draconic qualities to his personality as well - determined to find just the Right name, the right gem in a way, and very picky, and you simply can't tell me that he doesn't enjoy his little pleasantries in life. But still, ya get the feeling that just underneath that picky, somewhat demanding and certainly strong exterior can be a true friend, if you can manage to survive him long enough to become a friend that is.

As for mister romance, Shiro, there's only one free mare to me at the moment and she doesn't find him all that appealing. :3 Best of luck to him, though!

*chuckles, pats, and wanders off humming*

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

I've found a name that I think matches him good.

Lorcan

The name Lorcan is a Irish origin, meaning fierce. I think that his striking emerald coat, feathered sharp hooves, strong tail and bright aqua dragon wings work toward showing his fierceness. When another Serian looks at him they can see the fierceness in his deep silver eyes.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

As Songhue here has displayed, I'm looking for a name and a short explanation :3. I'll let you have three names per 'round', as I may have to post hints about what he's looking for. He does want something that matches every aspect of what he is ;).