[A Very Serian Christmas!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: [A Very Serian Christmas!]

Post by SunBlind »

I finally finished Inheritance *g* The only comments I can make at the moment would be spoilers for those who haven't read it yet, but I thought the ending was appropriate, if rather long.

I want to read Mortal Instruments, haven't heard of the others. No wait, I have read the first two Unicorn Chronicles and I've picked up the third. Might need to reread the first two since I don't remember a thing xD

Right now I'm reading the second to latest installment of the Dresden Files. And then I'm heading back into RL and reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, a friend lent it to me a while ago and I should probably give it back eventually :angel:

I could talk about books all day long ^.^

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: [A Very Serian Christmas!]

Post by Kyra »

I agree, I can talk about books all day too.

The Mortal Instruments is great!^^ I bet you love it, best characters are Jace and Clary!^^ Not a spoiler but one of my Favourite short convo.
Issi: Weeeee! *Jumps down a portal lands on her feet* That was fun! Lets do that again!
Jace: That is it!
Issi: What is it?
Jace: I getting you a dictionary for Christmas
Issi: Why?
Jace: You need to look up the word fun, I do not think you know what it means

This is not direct quote
I need a new image holder...lol