[A Very Serian Christmas!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: [A Very Serian Christmas!]

Post by SunBlind »

*g* I'm about halfway through the last Inheritance book. I loved the first and second one, found the third dragged, and while the fourth had a slow start for me, it's picking up and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things get sorted out. I want to meet Shruiken and then there's that last green egg...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ach, I had been looking forward to Shruiken as well, and oh the anticipation of that eggggg. I love how that turns out, actually. But yes, it Does have a slow start, as it's basically just back to followin through the battles as they make their way to the capital Urubaen. (that's not -quite- right, but I'm lazy and don't want to look up the special chars for it right now. XD).

Man, now I got all sorts of Paolini-related thoughts regarding Thorn. Lmto, he would certainly be about as determined as that youngling dragon, I can be sure of that.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Ooooh! i love those books as well! ^.^ I kind of liked the ending. But it left me saying "But... but..."

Thorn makes me think of Murtagh (I think that's how ya spell it) :P
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

heh. guess that was said already >.< should read back before replyin *is a goof*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I will totally be buying the newest book tomorrow. Hopefully. If I can get to a Chapters store. >.< I have all of the others, but I just haven't managed to find the time to snag the last one yet!

As an aside, I can't wait for the Serian that's supposed to be making an appearance closer to the new year. :D

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

OOh, I'm about 150 pages from the end now and it isn't going the way I expected! I won't say more because of spoilers ^__^