[A Very Serian Christmas!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: [A Very Serian Christmas!]

Post by SunBlind »

I'm so glad to see life in Sionayra again. I discovered the last Christmas giveaway was back in 2009! But I never stopped coming around, popping in every couple of weeks or so. Serian fans are fanatics apparently, we don't give up hope easily! And the Christmas theme just puts me in the Christmas spirit, it's a perfect time for the abandoneds to find new homes for the holidays.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

That was touching, Sunblind! It made me really happy to see such a fast response from you all :D. Serians forever <3. It's amazing that you even kept yourself occupied with the occasional rp post! I should be doing that myself heh.

Oh by the by, the abandons list is completely updated as of today, so do feel free to chatter about your top favorites, as many as you'd like to mention in fact! *grins* Obvious, aren't I?

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Sounds like fun! :) I wont be able to really contribute to bringing new blood to the forum, my roleplaying had dwindled greatly aside from here... Jooy for working :( But Merry Christmas everyone! <3 I pinky swear to be around regularily :)

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Where is the list of abandoned's? I know I saw one before but can't find it now *g*

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

It is in adopters chat, the old festival page!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »