Contest: New Recruits! [Closed!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Contest: New Recruits! [Closed!]

Post by Vineda »

Not to seem daft or to look a gift horse in the mouth, but who's my third recruit? o.0 I know Bookwyrm and HarleRaven... :out:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Somehow I had written down one for Vineda in my first update from last month, so I had added the recent totals to that. Hmmm, sorry about that dear!
Since I absolutely can't take away something I've said is yours, I will add another prize instead for Sunblind!

Sunblind will be given Imp as her prize :) (poor boy wasn't wanted for Christmas it seems :( )

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*hopskips* Thank you!! ^.^ And I'm glad Imp's getting a good end of the deal!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Oh wow! You know, while it's too bad Imp got left under the Christmas tree, in truth I soooo happy to get him. I'd done some RP'ing with him so I'll be very happy to welcome him into my Realm ^_^

And of course the best thing to get some new blood to join the site! Now that I'm recovering from this really nasty 2 week+ cold that left me with little energy, even just to sit in front of the computer, I'll be able to be a bit more active around here ^__^