Contest: New Recruits! [Closed!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Contest: New Recruits! [Closed!]

Post by Tigress »

Although we seem to have a handful of very devoted adopters, activity is indeed in a lull. With the revival close at hand, I wanted to get some fresh blood into our mix! Old adopters re-sparking their interest would be great too :D.

So this is a little surprise contest aside from the holiday events! It will end sometime in the beginning of January to mid January, pending how successful it is ;).

I want YOU to get out there and advertise Sionayra and Serians! I know I know, you want to do it out of the good of your hearts, but I simply can't let you go without a thank-you!

The person who manages to recruit the most people will get a shiny Serian wrapped in a bow (literally!). Of course our ideal would-be adopters should have long-term interest in the community and in roleplay, so that they can contribute to mates and circles and all that good stuff. If you have some reliable friends on other boards who like amazing equine-style art, you should prod them over this way :3.

Once you make up your advertisement, don't forget to mention that once they sign up on the forums, they should post in this thread saying '___ invited me!' so that I know they didn't just stumble here on their own ;D.

This girl looks forward to meeting our number one recruiting sergeant! Who happens to be Vineda!

Tally
Songhue - 1
Keira - 1
Sunblind - 2
Kyra - 1
Vineda - 3

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Contest: New Recruits!

Post by Vineda »

Oooh I hope this works ^.^ It would be nice to dust out a few cobwebs with some new faces.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

agreed entirely! Though with Zelda showing up tonight, that brings us back to 5 active adopters already! (not counting me :D)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Maybe a mass-email to other members?

I have -one- place I could try, but I doubt anyone would really be interested. It's an RP board called The Secret, and while it is equine based it revolves around war and has a rapidly moving plot base... And there's demi-god horses and all that jazz as well. >,> I ain't all that social. :) Y'all are my social circle!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I just texted one of my friends that is like my little sister who is really into writing and gave her the link and asked her to go check it out and let me know if she is interested. So with any luck I will be introducing a newbie soon :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Well... Maybe my actual little sister. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I'm a bit picky about recruits, I like to be sure they'll show proper love for the dears and won't disappear as soon as things get a bit quiet - so that they'd be like alla us what stuck around! There's still the ones they have to play with!