The Gift of Giving <3 [closed!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

The Gift of Giving <3 [closed!]

Post by Tigress »

Welcome, welcome!

Well, now that you're all gathered here and having fun competing for some shiny new abandoned Serians (is that a complete contradiction? I think so :lol: ), I think it's time to bestow your shiny Serian-fairy wands! That's right, YOU get to give out the Serians this time! What's the catch? Well for starters, you're not giving them to yourselves, sillies~
You will be gifting out a Serian to your randomly assigned partner. I know most of us are already long-time friends, but hey, who needs an excuse to drop each other some holiday cheer? So come on in and see who your co-Santa will be!

The Summary!
You must post in this thread by December 18th stating that you'd like to participate.
Sometime later in the day on the 18th, partners will be assigned and posted in the thread.
From that point, you must contact your partner via PMs, Emails, Facebook, your choice, and discover what they'd most like from their ideal abandoned Serian. (Colour, altar, new style/old style? etc)
You will report your findings back to me by December 21st and I will sort through the abandons and give you the one that you will present to your partner.
It is then your job between the 21st and 25th to post in this thread with your Serian gift and wait for your partner's squeals of joy and gratitude :D
In the event of an uneven number, I will take part, but I will just give out the Serian for my partner ^^.
If your partner is late for any of the 'due dates'/poofs due to RL business you WILL still receive a Serian, again I'll step in and play your co-partner.

The Serian Santa Candidates!
1. Kyra 6. Keira
2. Rainer 7.
3. Songhue 8.
4. Vineda 9.
5. Sunblind 10.

The Partners!
1. Kyra & Keira
2. Sunblind & Songhue
3. Vineda & Rainer

DISCLAIMER: I have access to only 40/90 abandons. Foxx hasn't been able to give me the final list of who is retired/wants to be wild/etc so I only have a short list of Serians who For Sure want to be rebonded. This means that even if you perfectly describe similarities between your top two or three Serian picks, I may not be able to give you any of them at this time :dies: . I'm not being spiteful, I'm just working with what I have. Please don't be disappointed, I'll do my best!

-----Gifts given and thread finished!-----

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: The Gift of Giving <3 [open!]

Post by Kyra »

I can not wait, this looks like so much fun!^^ Count me in!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I'm in! :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Count me in! I love to give. :)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Can I play too?! This sounds super fun ^.^
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay! *pounceglomps Vinny* :heart: Ohh, can't wait to see who I get to gifty!