New Years Surprise! Memories~

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Years Surprise! Memories~

Post by Foxxfyre »

Not to get anyone excited about the foal or anything... but as everyone knows (maybe? maybe not?), I can only color the foal once the adult and foal outlines are done, and I'd just like to report that they are both done, and I am definitely finding it hard not to steal them >.>
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

:lol: Congrats, and looking forward to seeing the new beauty! :heart:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Congrats Rainer! ^.^

Sounds like you're having fun with this one Foxx :P
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Must admit, I'm crazy jealous, that foal is going to be amazing! Cant wait to see it!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Darn. I hate dial-up. >.< Congrats Rainer! That will be one amazing foal! Can't wait to see. :) I'm a little late, but I still wanted to share...

You guys are all amazing. Just reading through these stories today made me so happy. Tigs, you and I probably wouldn't have become such good friends, were it not for this place. The same applies to Song and Vinny, of course. This is a wonderful group of people, and I'm lucky to have met each and every one of you. Just reading the posts on here is enough to brighten my day during the week. Foxx, you really have created a truly unique form of artwork. They really are more than adoptables- we have developed relationships and personalities, stories and backgrounds for these delightful creatures, and it really has enriched everyone in a different way.

I remember when a couple of my friends initially introduced me to this place (Cynther was the first one, I believe, back before the board had been revamped). Through the first initial month here, I had met a whole new group of individuals, and I was given Bridle (my studly man, aka lady killer). While I was a massive noob (many can attest to this), everyone was patient and relaxed, and helped guide me through my first RP. I joined when I needed it most too- I had underwent massive surgery, and over the course of many years, I was on bed rest (at one point for the duration of an entire year). This place helped me keep my sanity, when the only thing I could do was stay in bed and keep my mind occupied and away from the pain and nursing care. Bridle definitely holds a special place in my heart. The RP between Vapor, Bridle an Coral still makes me chuckle. Another memorable moment I had was Frost and Vision's RP. Their relationship took on a life of its own, and it really was heart-wrenching (poor Serians!). Luckily, they now have a new little one :heart: . Obviously I have many other memories attached to each individual Serian, but it's not necessary to go over all of them.

I definitely enjoyed our mass party/celebration threads. Having everyone in all at once, while confusing sometimes, was a real treat, and I loved watching all the Serians mingle and develop new relationships and personality traits.

Once again, congrats to everyone! I hope you're having a great time over the holidays, and thanks for many many good years here! :heart:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Bleh, That's what I get for not installing updates before I color >< I was about half done with the foal when the file got frozen and then corrupted, so it might take me a bit longer than I thought ^^; At the latest, I'll have it by the 4th ^^; Sorry ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.