Still Alive!!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Still Alive!!

Post by Tigress »

So who else is still kicking around here? ;)
I just moved back to Japan and I'm rather bored until school starts. I'd love to know what everyone's been up to! I might even blow the dust off my writing and hit the fields soon :)

Pierre Monteux
Regular
Regular

Re: Still Alive!!

Post by Pierre Monteux »

こんにちは。 I know I've never really been active here, but I've been lurking lately. The only thing I've been up to recently is trying to learn Japanese. Are you a native Japanese speaker?
さよなら

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

こんいちは!ひらがなと漢字をよみますか?Unfortunately, I'm not a fluent speaker. My boyfriend is, however, and I'm just working on what I know :).
If you're lurking around, why don't you join in this month's draw for an abandoned Serian? ;) I'm not sure if you have one or not yet, but it's a good chance!

Pierre Monteux
Regular
Regular

Post by Pierre Monteux »

なるほど。 I might do that. I'm looking for something to distract myself.
さよなら

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I've been wondering about you Tigs :) how's life in Japan?! Working like crazy here til fall comes and i work and study like crazy lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I just got your PM on my phone this morning. How's Japan?! I've been off and on the job force, getting married in the next year or so. Moved to our own farm last August and picked up a little Appy Leopard colt to break myself for a change. ^^;