Looking for Waterlily

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

wolfnymph
Foal
Foal

Looking for Waterlily

Post by wolfnymph »

Hello, I am new here! I am so sorry if this is a disruption of your board's normal operations. I am looking for a way to contact Waterlily. Waterlily hired me to create 2 digital illustrations for them a long time ago. I was paid, but shortly after that the email I used to discuss the transaction started returning "delivery failed" messages. This is the only solid lead I have gotten on contacting Waterlily in all this time, but it looks like they are not active here anymore.

I've done a little work for Waterlily before, you can find it here - http://shadow-wolf.deviantart.com/art/W ... -154847431

All I want is to be able to complete our transaction one way or another. If anyone can help me get into contact with this person I would be very grateful! Please email me at wolfnymph [at] gmail.com if you can help.

Apologies for any disruption this may cause, thank you for your help!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Looking for Waterlily

Post by Songhue »

Hi! I'm not sure how to get in touch with him anymore either, to be honest. I could elaborate, but this isn't the place (and I'm sure you aren't interested).

I don't have any leads for you after all this time. I can't think of anyone who might either, not now.

Good luck, in any case! Until then feel free to take a look around - maybe you'll want to stay. ;)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, I'm so sorry but I don't think that I've seen waterlilly around for a long while. Perhaps you can find something to go off of from his profile?

http://www.sionayra.com/roleplay/member ... file&u=807

It says that he hasn't logged in since 19 Jun 2010 08:38 pm though, so I'm not sure how helpful that info still is ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

wolfnymph
Foal
Foal

Post by wolfnymph »

Thank you all, I appreciate your help! I don't want to pry as to the reasons for his absence, his business is his own after all.

I'll keep looking for him though, thank you again! =)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ohhh, no, Foxxy. :( I just found out somethin else to do with this; Maelstrom is homeless now.

Poor, poor boy. :cry:

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

darn. :( Poor Maelstrom! The boy's been abandoned twice I think now.