Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Life

Post by Vineda »

Hoping to get my act together here and fix my delinquency, including the Hidden thread as Silv pointed out. Quite interested there as well.

2 months of home ownership and i’m ready to put it back up on the market and go back to renting >.<

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hey guys! How is all your summers going?

Mine has been great so far! 9 days at the lake seeing Nikki swim, taking photos of bald eagles, golden eagle and Ospreys! Helping socialize and taking photos of cats and kitten at the local human society. Nikki swimming with her best bud at my place, so cute! Also helping my friend with building her farm, from almost ground up!
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

That sounds amazing!! I've mostly been stuck at home, but am hoping to get out of the house and go to the beach in a few weeks and just sleep @_@ Anything else besides sleep at this point is just icing on the cake XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Haven't been doing much, it's been insanely hot! Plus I did my big trip back in May :)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Just seems like struggle summer so far, things always more complicated than they should be or need to be or were expected to be >.< we’ll have to cement some good plans before the season’s out

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Been spending most of the summer working and trying to re-adjust to the school-life-job balance :) Miss y'all <3