Updating links

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Updating links

Post by Talia »

Sweet deal- I may have to update my site on to wix as well :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*encourages everyone* :D

Honestly I have never known a more easily or specifically customizable place. Insert text box, scrolling or none, drag to size, choose the outline/style of it, choose the colors of it, customize out the wazoo and it's just "put this where you want it."

Thank you, honestly, Amarantha, I am SO glad you intro'd me to this place. :) No trouble with too many pages or other such nonsense either. Worst I got was a warning that Sparkle's text was getting too long and I may need another paragraph component (which I didn't, but he does have a lot of history).

Amarantha
Regular
Regular

Post by Amarantha »

Songhue wrote:*encourages everyone* :D

Honestly I have never known a more easily or specifically customizable place. Insert text box, scrolling or none, drag to size, choose the outline/style of it, choose the colors of it, customize out the wazoo and it's just "put this where you want it."

Thank you, honestly, Amarantha, I am SO glad you intro'd me to this place. :) No trouble with too many pages or other such nonsense either. Worst I got was a warning that Sparkle's text was getting too long and I may need another paragraph component (which I didn't, but he does have a lot of history).
Absolutely no problem :) Your new site's really cool. I will probably put Final on mine either today or tomorrow. I was going to do it today, but I have a friend coming over soon so I may not get time.

Edit: Final is up :3

http://totalirony.wix.com/serians#!final
Nepeta likes your post :3

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I like how her text box matches the green of her coat, that was a great touch. :) Nice music, too!

Amarantha
Regular
Regular

Post by Amarantha »

Yes, I decided to do that because the text box looked a little boring in white xD The music I found here.
Nepeta likes your post :3

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ohhh nice! Kyra should like that. :) She's been music hunting for a while now.