Good Morning xD

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Good Morning xD

Post by Kyra »

Hi, sorry to delay a welcome, was on but was having trouble getting a post to work yesterday. So it working now, so welcome and hope you enjoy the fun!
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

That's my bad ^^; Apparently something I did when trying to solve our spam problems made it so that new user's posts need to be approved by me before they show up to you all >< I think I fixed it though, you should be good to go now ^^

And yes! You can definitely put all of your Serians on the same website, there's just a limit of 5 per page (I think? Too lazy to double-check before dinner ><). And no worries, I know how confusing the rules are ^^; Revamping them is on my to-do list, but it's about 3 miles long atm, hehe
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

"Don't crowd your Serian, no more than 4 creatures on a page."
http://sionayra.com/adopt/rules.php last bullet under the heading "Webpage Rules"

It just popped in my head right where I could find this so I figured why not? :P One less thing for ya to recheck.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Aah, thanks ^^; I always get confused on that rule because when I was initially planning I had it down as 5 but then changed my mind at the last minute... so I tend to have to recheck the rules age whenever I need to remember that one >.>
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Speaking of the rules page, Lock and LunarPrism's links in the good examples list are busted (though Lunar's story is WIP again, the links should be easy enough to simply update to the appropriate pages since Geocities got shut down).

It was actually those good example pages that had only the one beauty that has me going for separate pages for each, myself. I think it would be really hard to properly write about four of them on one page without it being impossibly long; the alternative is leaving it at a few simple sentences. :) I remember Frostbite's (it too me For-Ev-Er to find/remember her name!) page was particularly memorable for me at one point, although at the time the concept of living in a haunted old place was enough to unsettle me. ^_^ That was a truly wonderful story, once.

Amarantha
Regular
Regular

Post by Amarantha »

Thanks guys :D I thought that was what it meant, but it never hurts to be sure.
Nepeta likes your post :3