Erm...

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: Erm...

Should be another hour or two :) Just completely finished the wing and am working on the mane and tail more ^^ Highlighting is next, and then clean up, the she's done ^^ So... all the hard stuff is done XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Wewwt! Seven right now, six for Keira... So an ETA of eight at the worst! :) Hmm, this will really perk up her night, especially as the lil Sky-Bug was all coo-cute-happy today. :D

Elder
Elder

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Songhue wrote:Wewwt! Seven right now, six for Keira... So an ETA of eight at the worst! :) Hmm, this will really perk up her night, especially as the lil Sky-Bug was all coo-cute-happy today. :D

Coo-cute-happy my... erm.. bum. Little turd wont burp so he isnt eating well and just being Mr. Grumpy Pants.

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 pm

*giggle* Okayyy, so you Really need the pick me up tonight. And a machine which can suck a burp out of his face. That. Would actually be funny. Put a suction cup on him, empty his stomach of extra air! xD
Previous

Return to Visitors' Glade