Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Tigress »

How is everyone? It's been a while since I've had a chance to be really active on here. I'm loving the wings Foxx has given me, I'm so thrilled to be able to interact with you guys on a more mod-ly level (I feel useful, hoorah! XD). But similarly, I miss just chatting with you guys and seeing how you're doing :). I hope everyone is doing well! I personally am working too much, and waitressing is killing my wrist, but I'm loving the season change and having fun exploring my new city ^_^.

*snuggles all around*

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Kyra »

*Hugs* Tigs!

I am doing good, minus a very challengeing situation in my life, but other than that I am good. Also very happy, jsut got my computer back, had over 63, 000 viruses! How they got on there I will never know. :( I do scans and everything- wonders what sites my brother pops on- hmmmmm....

Or it could be just like the flu, you can repell them so long, than they hit you hard.

School, is good- hard, but good. Knee is getting stronger all the time-way for horseback riding to start again after more than a six months of not being allowed too, do to my knee surgary I had in the summer. All my pets are healthy and cute!^^

How is everyone else? School, work, pets?
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Can you get a brace for your wrist? A brace helps me Loads, especially as I went all out and got one that completely immobilizes my wrist. :)

Things have been busy for me, but I have sure missed this place being as active as it was! I'm engaged, plan on getting married as soon as I finish school, but I need money for that and of course the job hunt is Not being kind to me (have an interview tomorrow, though, here's hoping {though I know better than to hope}) and my digestive system is pretty messed up. But otherwise I'm good! I've moved twice, we're hoping to move yet again soon, and my little sisters and I are closer than ever. :) This place has always been rather cherished, so it's Great to see you with extra wings and lending a helping hoof!

When I first joined this place I was in high school and this was my escape. Now I'm due to graduate college this year and be married to a military man, and it's still my escape. I can hardly wait for things to really come together, for the wedding and more - I'll be sure to post pics!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*Hugs to everyone* Yey for being useful! Hehe. Not so yey about the wrist bit. And I'm super thrilled to finally be in the same city as you! Just try to take it easy chick!

Holy viruses Kyra! Eek! Glad you got that figured out! :)

Things have been good here. Just moved in with the boyfriend not that long ago. :) I'm currently job searching, which has been difficult at best but I'm still fairly hopeful that I'll find something soon! I have a wedding that I'm in this summer (I feel crazy old, considering half of my friends are now getting hitched and/or have children already!). I'm hoping I can save up enough money to really splurge on my friend for her wedding, and for the planning of the bachelorette. lol.

Other than that, just finished up University (for the time being... lol). I'm fighting with the dean (yey!) about getting some marks legitimized because of a university error (blah!). Still dealing with nursing care at least once a week for the wound on my belly from my last surgery in September. :)

Things really are looking good though! I'm excited about being in the city I'm in, living with my boyfriend, getting all healed up... all those good things! I miss my lizards though (oddly enough) although I'm loving the boy's two cats and his lab. :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Woohoo for boyfriend moves and for virus-free systems! What antivirus do you use, Kyra? And yay for season changes and new citiessss

Oki, questions time!

Tigsss, what new city, why the move, the braaace, don't forget the braaaace, and why not switch jobs, there has to be better work (and better Paying work) than being a waitress.

Kyraaa, what pets do you have and how long until you can ride again? Do you compete?

Talll, Iluuu and have you on messenger right now so nyah! XD

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

*squishes you guys* :3 Ilu.

Awww Kyra, I hope you can get your knee nice and strong again. I know all about knee injuries. I'm a (previously) competitive dancer, and my knee injury has really held me back a lot as well *hugs* but never give up!

Oh Songhue please please do post pics! Ahh congratulations that's so exciting! I hope your interview went well, and hope is one of the best things to have <3. Don't know much about digestive system problems, but sounds like you're a trooper for pushing through it *snugs*.

Tal is going to be viciously glomped now that she is within travelling distance, yes she is. I'll never forget the last time I visited you and the bf. "I'd like to use my 9/11 card" XD omg.

As for me, I could look into a brace, thank you for the suggestion! I use tensor wraps now and then but I need something that has a good range of motion so I can balance the tray well D:. As to the city- I just moved to Toronto, Ontario! From a teeny tiny town, to a big big city, and I Love it. Honestly, I make pretty great money. I've already almost got my rent paid off for this month and I'm only in the first week, I can make $300 a night sometimes ^^. It's just the physical damage that is brutal, because we're also required to wear heels- high heels. For 5 to 10 hours depending on the shift D:, and no breaks.