Greetings and Salutations

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Fen
Regular
Regular

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Fen »

Ah, thank you for that information! Back when I used to role play there was always like one big giant plot, so freeform will be an interesting change of pace.

Haha, I have been clicking through all the Serians on the Altars page trying to figure out which affinity is my favorite. It's really a tough call! I gotta say though, on a completely phonetic front, 'Altar of Forest Song' sounds quite cool. I like 'Red Sands' too!

Oh, it's cool your brother posts here. Hi, ShadowFlame, nice to meet you!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Red Sands was my favorite when I joined - WildFire was my 'first love' as a Serian. XD Then I found myself really taking to Deep Shadows, and after that I just fell for all the lovely winged wonders in the Arctic Winds. Now I don't even know - lol! They all bring something so unique and beautiful. I don't have a favorite bonded (that wouldn't be fair) but I have a new appreciation for each alter through each one to home with me. I wasn't an active fan of Eternal Sun, for instance, but I am NUTS for both my Path and my Nova, and Summer Storm didn't call to me as an Alter but Hybrid made me have a complete freakout when he was allowed to come home to me. :) I adore the babies, too - Sparkle, my first ever bonded, was a babe born of parents rather than an Alter, and I loved the way his parent's alters of Eternal Sun and Forest Song merged into his own preferences (sunny, open woodlands with plenty of dappled lighting).

Okay, I'm done - I babble too much, lol!

Fen
Regular
Regular

Post by Fen »

Oh, nah, that's fine! I get the feeling my favorite Altar will depend on what kind of character I want to play. There definitely 'looks' to each one, huh? Or maybe that's not true and I'm just looking to much into it haha? Sorry, when I find something new that I like - be it a book, food, whatever - I tend to get really into it. So here I am!

Also, looked up WildFire just to see, and that would be my favorite Altar too if he was my first. Haha, actually, you have a lot of nice ones! I also really like Hybrid.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He was the very first Serian I ever saw - and I was instantly in love. 8D He's been abandoned and readopted since then, and he's still impressive. I'm the same way, once I find an interest I'm absolutely caught. And thank you! I'm particularly partial to them, but then, I would be a bit biased. :3 It'll be so awesome to see who you first get!

OH, also, little secret for you - if you go to here - http://sionayra.com/adopt/login.php and put in the username of abandoned and Leave the Pass Blank, you can see a list of all the current abandoneds. :) Eventually, you'll sign in with your own username and you can PM Foxxy to set up a pass if you'd like - then you'll be able to view (and alter!) your own Serians' information, and check to see your adoption status.

Fen
Regular
Regular

Post by Fen »

Oh, thanks for thatI am loving Cotton, haha. And Threestrikes! Wow, the art is amazing...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Three strikes is probably going to be used in a plot, but Cotton is definitely up for grabs!
I'm sure Foxx will keep in mind any you show interest in, so feel free to remark on any that really catch your eye ;).

Yes, the art IS amazing! Probably why most of us have been here for years heheh. It's a wonderful, involving addiction <3.