The big 5-0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

The big 5-0!

Post by Tigress »

We are officially down to 50 abandoned Serians total! Although only about 30 are available for adoption (others will be redrawn/used in plots/other plans), we should still hopefully be getting these guys rehomed by mid next year if my guessing is correct!

This is amazing, since we started from about 200 abandons 2-3 years ago!

I don't know about you, but I'm interested in seeing a lot of redraws when the official adoptions reopen :D.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: The big 5-0!

Post by Songhue »

That's awesome! I can't believe that so many already found a new home, it's simply great. I'm looking forward to the redraws myself, and aside from the personal reasons for that I know that there's quite a few out there that will simply shine with a whole new level of magnificence once they get that special 'spa day.' :lol:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

That is super exciting! We had such a high number of them for so long >_< Seems like everybody around now is really stuck to the place like glue, too :p so good homes for all! Huzzzah!!!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Yay! I love abandons- I'm glad we've been adopting them out versus making new ones. It's good to see them find new homes.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I didn't realize there were so many to start with! Glad we were able to make such a big dent in the totals, always sad to see abandonned critters of any kind, even if the reasons why they were abandonned were totally reasonable.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow that is amazing! So many having gottenb new homes already!^^

Way to go Tigs and your great rehoming skills!
I need a new image holder...lol