Christmas: The Tigsyclaus

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Christmas: The Tigsyclaus

Post by Tigress »

Well it's the 25th in Japan! 3:30am, but I have Christmas present plans for the fiancé in the afternoon which would make a midnight delivery impossible, and nobody likes empty presents on Christmas day! Better earlier than later, I say~

I tried to give everyone something I knew they wanted, or something I thought they would enjoy :). All the Serians should be at home in your user profiles on the website now.

There were qualifications to receiving a Christmas gift, and those were: active (signed on) within the last two months, one post within the last month, and a minimum of 50 posts! This is to ensure that the people who receive gifts are people who have been, and will continue to be, active and supportive members of the board and not just pop on once or twice a year for free stuff LOL.
If any old members pop on and feel left out, please PM me and I'll try to rustle up something small for you <3.

To our opt-our member and our under 50 posts member, I'd like to offer you future Serian modification tickets, if you would like them!
Songhue: 1 custom physical trait- large
Storm's Fury: 1 custom jewelry/accessory- large

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Christmas: The Tigsyclaus

Post by Vineda »

Merry Christmas Tigsy!

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Thank you Tigs, and merry xmas! I'm glad things are looking up for you :)
Last edited by Silverdust on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Merry Christmas tigs!^^

So excited races to go see!^^

Also due to just getting photo shop I plan a late gift once i get to know it. Gimp is good but this be better. So i post when it is done.
I need a new image holder...lol

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I have tears in my eyes and let a tiny scream of joy and surprise out when I saw her name on my list of serians! Omg ShadowSpark! Wow thank you so so much! *jumps with glee* Cat jumped at noise and is glaring at me for disturbing her sleep lol

Omg! Thank you thank you! Love this girl, just love her! races off to prepare her valley area!^^ *glomps tigs* *huggs Shadowspark*
I need a new image holder...lol

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*scurries off to see what Tigsyclaus left under her tree, took her a moment to find it since she was swimming around in the water the tree was in* Eeeee, StarShadow! I do so love those fishy tales, Harmony has such a gorgeous family ^.^

Merry Christmas everyone!